People asked me to give presentations and talks often. Below are some of my materials.
- Five-Session Intensive Course on Playing with Linux Talk gave September 2002, as an event of Playpen Group, Dept. I.E., CUHK.
- Hardcore Networking Talk gave in April 2004, as an event of Playpen Group, Dept. I.E., CUHK
- Introduction to Linux Talk gave in July 2004, for the Sixth Former’s IT Camp Workshop 2004, organized by Dept. I.E., CUHK
- Linux System & Compuer Networks, part 1 and part 2 Talk gave in August 2004, for the freshmen of Dept. I.E., CUHK
- Networking in UNIX Seminar gave in February 2005, for I.E. Society, CUHK
- Windows Command Prompt Seminar gave in April 2005, for I.E. Society, CUHK
- Handout for the Workshop on Apache 2.0 Virtual Hosting A workshop held in Ning Po No.2 College on October 29, 2005.
Tools and techniques
- MetaPost Tutorial and code Study group presentation on using MetaPost for drawing programmable vector picture. Presentation gave on Jan 21, 2005
- Perl Tutorial Study group presentation on using Perl as a quick and dirty scripting tool. Aimed as an introduction for those who want to learn Perl. Presentation gave on Feb 5, 2005
- A Mathematical Tutorial on Poisson Counter Driven Stochastic Differential Equation Study group presentation. PCDSDE is learnt from a paper of Roger Brockett and the set of course notes from him. Presentation gave on Jun 4 and 28, 2005.
- Packet Sniffering Lab A lab manual for IE Leadership Camp Workshops from June 14 to June 17, 2005 and subsequent school visits to IE. This is for the secondary school students to have a taste on how unsecure a network can be by letting them to uncover a hidden password on the network.
- Network Security Fundamental A handout for the talk invited by the IE Society on April 10, 2006. This is to introduce the origins of network security flaws to the undergraduates.
- Network Fairness of Heterogeneous Application Study group presentation for my research in my Sigcomm Asia Workshop paper. I forget exact date for the presentation.
- A Study of the Coexistence of Heterogeneous Flows in Data Network Seminar gave in School of Computing, The National University of Singapore on August 22, 2005. Thanks Prof Y C Tay to give me a chance to present my work during my visit to Singapore.
- A Study of the Coexistence of Heterogeneous Flows in Data Network Presentation in AoE-IT meeting on October 27, 2005.
- A Study of the Coexistence of Heterogeneous Flows in Data Network Thesis defence on January 13, 2006.
- Leveraging Performance of Multiroot Data Center Networks by Reactive Reroute Paper presentation in HotInterconnects on August 19, 2010.
- Scalability and Resilience in Data Center Networks: Dynamic Flow Reroute as an Example Paper presentation in GLOBECOM on December 6, 2011.